San Jose Cabinets Center was established in 1982 as a furniture and sash maker. In 1987 it begun to develop its kitchen cabinet line until 1994 when it fully shifted to kitchen and other cabinets. From 1994 it only manufactures cabinets and other straight line furniture’s. Its factory and head office are located at People’s Technology Complex, barangay Maduya, Carmona Cavite Philippines. It operates its own distribution outlets mostly located in the malls.
The Lord Jesus has two missions:
1. To help us be saved
2. To change our world for the better — where there is justice, love and peace
The mission of our company is to contribute to that two missions of the Lord by way of two major programs:
1. Weekly spiritual program for our employees inside working hours
2. 50% share of profits to all our employees
A. Core Values
2. Full obedience to the Lord
3. Love for others
4. Leadership by example
5. Health consciousness
B. Customer Care Values
• Genuine, Honest, and beneficial to customers
1. Sacred Truth (Bible) study
Every Monday morning, employees are group into ten or twelve persons. Each group has a prayer leader.
The Sunday reading in the church is use as the study guide. (We don’t discuss differences in religious beliefs).
Once or twice a year.
3. Employees are encouraged to be active in their local church communities
4. Profit Sharing.
5. It’s a policy of the company that the highest salary is no more than ten times the lowest salary.
6. 100% payment of monthly dues to SSS, Pag-ibig and Philhealth.
7. We teach our employees the importance of love for others beginning with our own family but extending it outside to others.
8. Since 1982, the company has never bribed anyone in the government or private sector.
9. We pay the full tax due our government.
10. We celebrate the Advent season, Lenten season, Easter season, and the Pentecost
The Lord Jesus commanded us to love our neighbor as we love ourselves. One of the best way to love our employees is to share profits to them. Our company was established in 1982 and for about five years, we practiced what I call the abot-abot system which is actually just giving a portion of our profits to our employees without a formal system. In 1987, I come across the statement of Pope Leo Xlll, “Each needs the other: capital cannot do without labor, nor labor without capital.” Since that time up to the present, 50% of our profits is shared to employees from the highest level officer to the lowest. Sharing is based on performance and weight of responsibility.
A. It is the policy of the company to pay full taxation. To declare every sale and pay it’s corresponding government tax
B. The company received four awards from the Bureau of Internal Revenue. Region #9, San Pablo City and Revenue district #54, Trece Martires City, Cavite
1. Taxable year 2003 – One of top tax payer
2. Taxable year 2004 – One of top tax payer
3. Taxable year 2004 – One of top tax payer
4. Taxable year 2006 – One of top tax payer
A.) Four Points Health Program for long term good health
1. Exercise: We start the day with a prayer followed by a ten minute exercise. On Mondays, between 6am to 8am we allocate the time for sports program.
2. Diet control: Our canteen avoid process food with preservatives and softdrinks. We follow the Hardvard Healthy Plate high fiber formula with brown rice and 50% vegetables and fruits. Most of the time we serve ocean fish and once a week grass fed local beef.
3. Weight control Stay within the ideal range. Click here to see chart
4. Stress control
a) The body and the heart must be given enough rest for the day and the week. All employees are entitled to a day of rest each week. All overtime work must be reasonable.
b) Spiritual program such as weekly Sacred Truth (Bible) study contributes much to stress control, especially emotional stress.
c) The following Christian community environment contribute much to stress control:.
• Respectful attitude toward each other
• Walang namumulitika ( No politics inside)
• Garden like environment inside the compound.
• Walang nagmumura (No cursing)
• Emphasize the importance of love for family and others
B.) Quarterly report on the employee’s health condition on the following areas:
1) Ideal weights v.s. actual weights
2) Blood pressure reading v.s. ideal blood pressure.
3) Sick leave records
4) Waistline measurement v.s. Ideal waistline